Engineering is the backbone of Praj’sintegrated offerings.More than 70% of the employee strength consists of engineers of various disciplines – mechanical, chemical, electrical, civil, instrumentation etc.
Knowledge and experience coupled with the latest design software, engineering team ensures accuracy and smooth interfacing between various modules of an integrated plant. With global presence, comes the expertise in various global codes and standards.
The constituents of an integrated plant are
- All kind of RCC work
- Equipment like columns / heat exchanges / tanks / pumps / PHEs etc.
- Package units like boiler, dryer, cooling tower, refrigeration plant, bottling plant etc.
- Electrical drives, power distribution systems, lighting etc.
- Field and panel mounted instruments, plant control systems etc.
- Interconnection piping systems
To design, engineer and integrate all these constituents, we have competent teams for -
- Process & utilities
- Layouts & piping
- Civil & structural
- Mechanical (shop fabricated, site fabricated and sourced from suppliers as bought outs)
- Electrical Instrumentation, automation and control
Best of the best design softwares are used for plant designing. To name a few -
- ChemCAD for process design
- HTRI for heat transfer design
- PVElite for mechanical design of equipment like distillation columns, pressure vessels and heat exchangers
- PDMS and AutoPLANT for 3D modelling
- Tekla, STAADPro for 3D modeling & design