- Ethanol Plants
- Brewery Plants
- Water & Wastewater
- Process Equipment & Systems
- High Purity Solutions
Praj Industries Limited,
"Praj Tower" 274 & 275/2,
Bhumkar Chowk-Hinjewadi Road,
Pune : 411057, INDIA.
Phone : 020-71802000 and
Technology - Products
Brewhouse - Mash Kettle / Adjunct Kettle - Gentle but EfficientThe most important process in wort production is mashing which aims to maximize extraction of wort. Quantity as well as quality of extract are both important performance measures of the mashing process.
Apart from the ingredients used, parameters like temperatures, optimum level of chemical & bio-chemical conversions, effective mixing with proper agitator design, vessel wall temperatures, accurate process control and number of other factors have equal impact on quality of wort produced and finally on the quality of beer.
The mash kettle is specially designed to handle varying composition of malt and different mashing programs.
Unique Features of PRAJ MASH KETTLE
- Large diameter (85% of Dia.), Slow speed bottom driven agitator.
- Variable frequency drive for agitator varying speeds.
- Agitator tip speed selection to reduce shear stresses on mash.
- Linear mash temperature increase with uniform heat distribution.
Advantages of PRAJ Mash Kettles
- Intimate mixing of water and grist to ensure homogenous mash right from start.
- Uniform heating & temperature distribution with specially designed heating jackets.
- Innovative agitator design ensures homogenous mash throughout operation.
- Flexibility to take various kind of raw material with different raw materials configurations.
- Low shear mash produces clear and improved quality worts and eases lautering operation.
- Improved Beer filtration characteristics.