Praj Industries Limited,
"Praj Tower" 274 & 275/2,
Bhumkar Chowk-Hinjewadi Road,
Pune : 411057, INDIA.
Phone : 020-71802000 and
Project Management plays the most crucial role right from contract award stage till its conclusion stage i.e. till handing over an integrated plants to the customer as per agreed terms, conditions and specifications.
PRAJ has another big team for managing its projects throughout the contract execution period. This team caters to various requirements of the project in following manner.
- Clear understanding of the Contract prior to kick-off meeting with Customer
- Kick of meeting with customers to remove ambiguities in the contract (if any) and to know additional requirements of the customer (if any)
- Detailed scheduling of the project
- Controlling the project on every aspect such as time, cost, quality
- Reporting the progress
- Internal coordination among all the team members assigned to the project
- External coordination with Customer, Suppliers, Contractors, Construction Site, Inspection agencies if appointed by Customer
- Logistics part especially for overseas projects
- Identification of probable causes for delay, cost over run, quality related issues etc. well in advance and initiating actions to eliminate those
- Close interaction with the Customer in person and through emails
- Last but not the least, leading the project team on every aspect
Having supplied the plants to 5 continents (Asia, America, Australia, Africa and Europe) in more than 60 countries, PRAJ project management team possesses desired skill and proactive approach to understand varying requirements of customers from all over the globe.
Though the common language of communication is English, the team has adequate members who can communicate in other international languages like Spanish, Portuguese and most of the Indian dialects.
The size of the project management team enables to depute competent member to plant site or to supplier’s premises to review the progress and expedite the project as required by the contract.
In general, PRAJ project management team interfaces with the Customer as well as with the following throughout the project execution period
- Design and Engineering
- Manufacturing shops
- Vendors / Suppliers
- Inspection agencies appointed by Customer
- Commercial institutions
- Logistics agencies
Project management cycle