- Apr 2018 - Mr. Shishir Joshipura appointed as CEO & Managing Director of Praj Industries
- Jan 2017 - Mr. Gajanan Nabar resigned as Director and CEO & MD of Praj Industries
- Jan 2017 - Mr. Sachin Raole, CFO, inducted on the Board of Praj as CFO and Director- Finance & Commercial
- Sept 2016 – Praj closes its subsidiary Praj Sir America SRL, Argentina
- Aug 2015 – Praj acquires a further stake of 20% in its subsidiary Praj HiPurity Systems Ltd. (PHS) formerly Neela Systems Ltd.. With this PHS becomes wholly owned (100%) subsidiary of Praj
- Nov 2015 - Praj Industries Limited ("Praj") and Gevo Inc. (NASDAQ- GEVO) signed a licensing agreement and a joint development agreement for Gevo’s Isobutanol technology. This is further to the MoU signed earlier in the year. The Isobutanol technology will be offered to sugar and starch based ethanol plants, including the majority of Praj’s customers, globally
- Feb 2014 – Praj shifts to its new registered office at “Praj Tower”, S. No. 274 & 275/2, Bhumkar Chowk - Hinjewadi Road, Hinjewadi, Pune 411 057
- Mar 2014 – The name of Neela Systems Ltd., a subsidiary of Praj changed to Praj HiPurity Systems Ltd.
- Jul 2014 – Praj re-appoints Mr. Gajanan Nabar, CEO & MD for a period of three years commencing from 1st August 2014 till 31st July 2017, subject to approval of shareholders in general meeting
- Sept 2014 - Praj acquires a further stake of 10% in its subsidiary Praj HiPurity Systems Ltd. (PHS) formerly Neela Systems Ltd.. With this Praj now holds 80% stake in PHS
- Oct 2014 - Praj divests from its subsidiary BioCnergy Europa B.V., Netherlands
- Sept 2013 – Praj acquires further stake of 10% in its subsidiary Neela Systems Ltd.. With this Praj now holds 70% stake in Neela Systems Ltd.
- Oct 2013 – Praj forms a wholly owned subsidiary by name Praj Industries (Namibia) (Proprietary) Ltd. in Namibia. This subsidiary has been formed to look after company’s business in Namibia
- Jan 2012 – Praj acquired 50.2% stake in Neela Systems Ltd., a Mumbai based company in water and waste water area catering to HiPurity segment
- Aug 2012 – Praj forms a subsidiary by name Praj Far East Philippines Ltd. Inc. in Philippines. This subsidiary has been formed to look after company’s business interest in Philippines
- Sept 2012 - Praj acquires a further stake of 9.8% in its subsidiary Neela Systems Ltd. With this Praj now holds 60% stake in Neela Systems Ltd.
- Oct 2012 – Praj divests from its subsidiary Praj Jaragua Bioenergia SA, Brazil