Combination of Evaporation
The latest wastewater treatment & recycling technologies like biomethanation, recycle, reuse and zero liquid discharge have been mastered at Praj. Being a knowledge based company with over 30 years of experience, we have the ability, technology & facility to design the most effective solutions as per the client’s requirements to meet the environment norms pertaining to the region.
Multiple effect evaporator efficiently uses the heat from steam to evaporate water to concentrate dissolved salts in the water. Water is boiled in sequential vessels, each held at lower pressure than the previous. As boiling of water decreases with pressure, vapors produced in one vessel can be used to heat the next vessel.
- Ease of operation
- Most efficient evaporation system
Multi effect Evaporation Using Thermal Vapor Recompression (TVR):
- Steam Jet Ejector is used to raise the temperature and pressure of generated vapors from respectice effect of evaporator.
- The motive steam mixes with the part of vapors generated from respective effect of evaporator.
- Resultant vapors (motive steam + part of vapors from respective Effect) are utilized for effect of condensation.
- It increases overall energy efficiency of multiple effects Evaporation Plant.
This is the most energy efficient system for evaporation, which requires almost zero steam and cooling water during steady operation.
Mechanical vapor recompression system can work with any kind of evaporator like falling film evaporator, forced circulation evaporator or plastic evaporator.
- Low energy consumption
- Higher performance coefficient
- Reduced load on cooling tower
- Simple to operate and maintain